Gmail Now Better With New Google Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
I love the fact that you love the fact that po0_onyou loves Gmail.

But seriously, Gmail is pretty awesome, even if they don't have fancy eye candy like yahoo/live and servers are down once in a while, Gmail produces much better messages and is more practical.

Wait a sec I'm fairly new to Tom's-does Jane write every single article for Tom's or something? I've read like 5 articles today, all by Jane, all consecutively. :S?

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]computabug[/nom]I love the fact that you love the fact that po0_onyou loves Gmail.But seriously, Gmail is pretty awesome, even if they don't have fancy eye candy like yahoo/live and servers are down once in a while, Gmail produces much better messages and is more practical.Wait a sec I'm fairly new to Tom's-does Jane write every single article for Tom's or something? I've read like 5 articles today, all by Jane, all consecutively. :S?[/citation]

Haha no. I'm one of the staffers but living in Ireland I work European hours. By the time the rest of the office starts, I've done a full day's work.

In short, yes, I work very hard. Send me money.

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
Wa? Tom's a full time job? :eek: I thought it was just a group of people who wrote articles in their spare time. Yea, I also used to wonder how people had so much spare time. And I have yet to read an article from you about actual computer hardware :na: or have I read one already but haven't noticed it?

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]computabug[/nom]Wa? Tom's a full time job? I thought it was just a group of people who wrote articles in their spare time. Yea, I also used to wonder how people had so much spare time. And I have yet to read an article from you about actual computer hardware or have I read one already but haven't noticed it?[/citation]

Yep, full time. Lucky me. :) You've likely read hardware stuff by me and not realised. None of us focus on any one category.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]computabug[/nom]Woa... that is like... the second best job ever. Lemme guess, you get payed to to try and review new hardware?[/citation]

Second best job ever?

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
(thinking:) (speechless) (aw crap I shoulda just said first) (damn what was I thinking, now what do I say?) (Never tick off girls, especially when they work for your favourite forums) Umm... umm... would that 'favourite forums' part be good enough? :D

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
wtf that first smiley is supposed to be a colon and close bracket...

Man this is so off-topic :na: Jane helped me steal her own thread for off-topic conversations lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS