Golden Coffin Has Built-In Cell Phone

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
[citation][nom]manitoublack[/nom]Never mind the mobile phone: come on grave robbers, coffin made of GOLD!![/citation]
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. This coffin will be in the ground about 2 hours past sunset the day they bury the person in it.

Of course with the phone's onboard gps you could find out where they took your $400k coffin and arrest them I suppose. That is assuming the phone HAS gps. And if it does why not just put a GPS beacon in it? Bah anyway...

I Heard a story about Green Day's American Idiot album bringing some kid out of a coma... maybe metallica can wake the dead? Or you can call and play slayer to give his time in hell a soundtrack... just a thought.

yang

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
i see a resurgence of grave robbers if this thing catches on. everywhere you just see people stealing coffins.

G

I say the manufacturer changes their company slogan to "We got Some Dirt on you!"

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]falchard[/nom]It should snap a photo of you every day and update it on your Facebook.[/citation]
lol thats nasty!

caskachan

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2006
holy penis has no one bothered to think and research?

when you are at the funeral house, they practiclaly dig into your chest, and check for blood/heart movement, just as a last precaution, but after that, they preacticlaly make sure you are dead, by cutting essential organ (not harvesting, but actually killing you for good if you wherent) and filling the body with cloroform and other liquids to keep from rotting

YOU CANT BE BURIED ALIVE IN THIS TIME AND AGE (in cities with proper funeral houses that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS