I have just about every cable I might need including (7)HDMI and (1)FiberOptic Digital cable ... I'm mainly curious about the following issues:
1) Does the incorporation of a HDMI switch/HUB, in effect, create an ARC situation?
2) Will a Non-HD Standard cable box poorly affect the overall AV quality?
3) What would be the most effective way to setup a convenient access point for infrequent connection to phone, computer & tablet?
These are my HDMI connection thoughts thus far:
1) TV1 to HUB OUT
2) ROKU (HDMI Stick) to TV2
3) HUB1 IN to SoundBar1
4) SoubdBar2 to DVD IN
5) HUB2 IN to DVD OUT
6) How would I create a neat & convenient "point of access" for of Phone, Computer connections??
7) I also have (3) additional Zones...(2) Bedrooms & (1) Covered Lanai with 2004 Flatscreen TV's and Sound Bars. What would be the most effective/HQ method to set each up? Would incorporating a Receiver in ZONE1 be the ideal way to go?