Question from lawrence732 : "Looking for solution to my Laptop Sony Vaio i5"
1. Original screen got broken, it was changed(Replaced)
2. All my files was encrypt and there is no solution for it. I format the laptop and reload another window.
3. I later went on line to upgrade the Window to Window 8, when it was'nt available for my laptop grade, unknowingly.
4. I reload window 7 back to the laptop and it was working well after installation.
5. Months later, system start showing blue screen and later it does not display on screen, when I remove the battery and restart the laptop.
What can be a way forward for me. Awaiting your quick response.