good morning, I have a Sony vaio laptop and its went blue screen. I notice that Since the time the original screen broke and change with reloading the window, that was when I started have such problem. The laptop does not come with a CD from manufacturer. Advice what can I do?
Light blue would have error messages from Microsoft but dark blue could inidcate the sceen change didn't go well. Go back in and double check both ends of the ribbon cable. They both have to be fitted firmly and in place all along the connection.
MERGED QUESTION Question from lawrence732 : "Looking for solution to my Laptop Sony Vaio i5"
1. Original screen got broken, it was changed(Replaced)
2. All my files was encrypt and there is no solution for it. I format the laptop and reload another window.
3. I later went on line to upgrade the Window to Window 8, when it was'nt available for my laptop grade, unknowingly.
4. I reload window 7 back to the laptop and it was working well after installation.
5. Months later, system start showing blue screen and later it does not display on screen, when I remove the battery and restart the laptop.
What can be a way forward for me. Awaiting your quick response.