Google Busted for Advertising Illegal Pharmacies

Status
Not open for further replies.

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
" probe is currently trying to determine if Google knowingly accepted the ads and purposely turned a blind eye. "

I would hope so.....

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
"Luckily, since we changed roles a few months ago, I don't have to deal with filings, and the DOJ, the SEC or other acronyms," Brin said."

...or other acronyms haha. Cute humor.

G

So the US justice system is going about their normal business of shooting the messenger...

G

"YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF BY OUR GENEROUS CAMPAIGN DONORS, AND YOU WILL PAY WHATEVER THEY TELL YOU TO PAY FOR THEIR SHODDY WARES!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Any agency's spokesperson within the entire US gummint.

aznguy0028

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2007
[citation][nom]milktea[/nom]Pharmacies can be just as corrupted as our government.[/citation]
any big corporation that is out to make oodles of money will eventually get corrupted or have a run with the law somehow. i don't recall in recent memories of a super giant company existing for the good for their costumers, if ever.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
"The probe is currently trying to determine if Google knowingly accepted the ads and purposely turned a blind eye." really?....money, money, money

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]Netherscourge[/nom]I think this is another Facebook Anti-PR attack on Google....[/citation]
it's called...greed

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
hmmm, maybe they could do something about hosting adds for illegal shops that sell counterfeit goods?

like, for instance, on this site's comments section?

Nexus52085

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
[citation][nom]aznguy0028[/nom]any big corporation that is out to make oodles of money will eventually get corrupted or have a run with the law somehow. i don't recall in recent memories of a super giant company existing for the good for their costumers, if ever.[/citation]
Heinz ketchup. That was the one company I read about that is about as honest and hard working as humanly possible.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]aznguy0028[/nom]any big corporation that is out to make oodles of money will eventually get corrupted or have a run with the law somehow. i don't recall in recent memories of a super giant company existing for the good for their costumers, if ever.[/citation]
Aperture Science. That's a nice company working for the good *coughs and passes out*

G

Now I understand exactly why Google allows all that "Crap" to end up in GMAIL SPAM bin, rather than actually blocking and deleting the vile filth.

I just hope, some else files a lawsuit for taking money from illegitimate "Replica Watches", "Genuine College Degrees" and "Canadian Pharmacies"

Status
Not open for further replies.