Google Chrome Help!!?!? Again!

versky

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
Hi there!
I'm having a huge issue with Google Chrome. Each time I try to open Google Chrome an error message pops up saying

"Your profile could not be opened correctly. Some features may be unavailable. Please check that profile exists and you have permission to read and write its contents."

It's really annoying. It got rid of all my Extensions, all the Google Chrome options (like the show home button, and bookmarks) It would be great if someone could help me with this terrible problem. I would really appreciate it!

Here is the picture of the Error message that I keep receiving.

http://gyazo.com/866d668c9d4070cebe575d90cc65f60f

Thank you!
-Versky

P.S. - I did try these methods to help resolve this problem. None of them worked. :(

1)
Windows 7
-Quit Google Chrome.
-Open Computer.
-Navigate to C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User ------Data\Default\
-Delete the file named “Web Data”
-Start Google Chrome and the error should be gone.

2)

1) Click on the tool icon on the top right corner of your chrome browser
2) On the drop down menu, click the signed in as .......
3) Under users section, click the delete this user button and takes him off away..
4) Restart Google chrome and add the user and Chrome will be in a good shape..

3)
Uninstall and Install
-I completely uninstalled Google Chrome and reinstalled it. I thought that would work. But the same shit continued to happen. HELP!?!?!

G

Are you sure you're using the right password? Was it changed recently? Have you tried clicking on the "Forgot password" button to verify Google has the same one you do?

versky

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012

I am sure i'm using the right password. It wasn't changed recently. I did not have to click the "Forgot password" button. Idk why this all of a sudden happened. I remembered I downloaded something. And I scanned my computer for Malware. And that malware affected my google chrome. But I cleaned my computer up, and the malware was completely gone. All I did was completely took off Google Chrome. Deleted all the files that worked with Google. And restarted my computer. Re-Installed Google Chrome. Signed into my Account. All of a sudden it stopped working.

All I care is that the message doesn't appear anymore. :D