Google Feeding Ice Cream Dogfood to Employees' Nexus S

Status
Not open for further replies.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
It's nice to see that there are SOME companies out there that actually USE their own products. Maybe that's how companies finally realized that glossy palm rests and crap on laptops just annoy users and don't improve the laptop at all. It's amazing that they still won't offer a matte screen on those though.

mrkdilkington

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
[citation][nom]exzacklyright[/nom]I've had aosp ICS on my samsung fascinate for almost a month[/citation]On my Nexus S the current ICS builds are relatively laggy and have fps spikes. I've tried all the major ones but I always end up going back to CM7 gingerbread.

G

Am i the only one getting annoyed with the names they are giving phones now, or tech items. Ice cream sandwitch, choclate....dog food? Gimme a frikkin break, its getting utterly retarded now.

jsmakkar

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2011
[citation][nom]afkjkl2jlj2kljlsl[/nom]Am i the only one getting annoyed with the names they are giving phones now, or tech items. Ice cream sandwitch, choclate....dog food? Gimme a frikkin break, its getting utterly retarded now.[/citation]

Lollllll!!!!

G

Thats Tomshardware's fault. Android builds are alphabetical deserts, minus alpha and beta.

Goldengoose

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
[citation][nom]wooodoggies[/nom]you simple minded cattle and your phones[/citation]
You simple minded cattle with your TV's, clothes, shoes, running water, electricity, computers, etc.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
[citation][nom]apcl[/nom]Dogfood ? WTF? Another made up term by the tech industry.[/citation]
I comes from the term "eat your own dogfood", meaning to use one's own products (in this case) or to follow your own rules. Not a new term by any measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.