Google Maps Envelope: Not an April Fool's Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
This would only seem to work correctly format wise, if you always live West of your intended recipient. Going from East to West would put the location bubble out of place for the correct formatting required by the postal service.

warmon6

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
lol. this is what the temporary usps guy needed when he was delivering mail in my area. Poor guy, he was giving mail not only to wrong people but he was placing mail on the wrong street.

G

Its fun. If everyone who thought it would be fun to send one for .50 cents, think of how much money they would make. Remember the pet rock?

Pailin

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
I have heard rumours that there are still people around with no net...

and I mean, actually having to leave your house to go outside and interact with real people, come on get serious LOL

People are going to love this!

G

I can see my envelope now;

"We are sorry, but we don't have imagery at this zoom level for this region. Try zooming out for a broader look."

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]phoenix777[/nom]besides being fun, I don't see how this is useful.[/citation]How many things that are fun and not useful have been created in the last 40 years???? How about all childrens toys. Such garbage. Besides G.I.Joe's and Barbie Dolls. :) Atleast this is cool.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
ermn.... I think Google should just start a normal Mail business if they're gonna do that. I want to send my packages more reliably and cheaper than UPS, doesn't have to be as cheap as USPS, but more reliable please. I hate getting my packages with dents on the box's and than open it up to see half the case missing on my "new" game from Newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.