Google Pays Apple $100,000,000/Year for Search

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quantum mask

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
[citation][nom]cj_online[/nom] Don't you realize ? the apps and the fancy interface isnt the only reason why iPhone is leading.. it's also the ease of use of the iPhone ie amazing touch screen...to which nothing, i repeat nothing comes close to.. even after so many years.. (seriously, the market should be embarassed.)[/citation]
Don't YOU realize? The Droid has the exact same capacitive touch screen at a HIGHER resolution. The screen not only comes close, it's better! And on the Droid, I can customize anything I want on it (without having to "jailbreak") If I'm listening to music on my Droid and need to check mail or sms, my music keeps playing. That's right, true multitasking. I can over clock my processor if I want. My GPS navigation is free.

The only thing I can see that iPhone has over Droid is the fact that you can be online AND talk at the same time. I actually miss that function. Droid cannot do that. But that's the beauty of Android. An Android phone on another carrier WILL let you call and be online at the same time.

iPhone is I nice phone, but without name calling, I wanted to state why i think Android devices are better. Will they overtake iPhone? Who knows? Time will tell.

quantum mask

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
[citation][nom]timbo[/nom]Let me break it down for you, Einstein:100% = the whole thing, 100,000,00010% = 10,000,0001% = 1,000,000.1% = 100,000.01% = 10,000And to think my tax dollars went to help fund your education...[/citation]
Awesome. He just KNEW he was right, lol.

quantum mask

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
[citation][nom]chronicbint[/nom]Android will never get the same market share as the iPhone, mostly due to the general public having next to no knowledge of it.[/citation]
You're kidding, right?

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
What im wondering is why isnt anyone trashing google like crazy for paying off people to use thier products like Intel and MS have done for years? they get pleanty of bashing for this practice why not google? personaly i cant stand anything google does and i could care less about android having it for 30 days... Sure it was a fun little gimmicky toy for a couple weeks but after that it was a over priced pos.

Status
Not open for further replies.