google photoes order shown

malcom123

Commendable
Apr 4, 2016
Trying out google photoes just for viewing not cloud storage . Pictures slide show plays in correct order but back to front. Starts with last image first. I cannot find a setting for accending or descending. Is there such a setting available with the google photoes app

Are you referring to the app itself only? Unfortunately I have not ever been able to find a way to move them around on the device itself. Which is obviously a feature many people have asked for, and complain about. Yet google seems to never add this option to the app. Only to the accounts. Those not using accounts are stuck with the way the device sorts them.

Now you could try other apps out there. There are a few that actually do allow you to arrange your images. That would be your best bet.

malcom123

Commendable
Apr 4, 2016

Yes the app was preinstalled on my new Samsung galaxy j5 phone. It loads the albums with images starting last first and will only slide show from that.

I also installed the app on my Samsung tablet but google photoes just would not load images stored on my SD card even though the app on my phone did. Can't explain this.
I eventually lost patience and uninstalled it from my tablet

Having used picture viewers for many a year on windows computers without any problems what so ever I am really disappointed at the primitive software offered on android devices.

TRENDING THREADS