Google Prepping e-Newsstand for Android Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
really? the first post here is a spammer's? Even if the spammer's posts are always in the same format and by the same users, Tom's still can't find a way to ban them????

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]Tom's still can't find a way to ban them????[/citation]

It's called Jane and her ban hammer. I like to picture it as a purple mallet with unicorns and hearts on it. It makes the purging more enjoyable.

Prince_Porter

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
So much spam, ridiculous. Don't the companies who pay people to spam these posts know ANYTHING about a TARGET MARKET? Anyone reading about tech articles isn't stupid enough to follow some spam post to some crap website, that's common sense. Whoever hires these people to spam post this site is an absolute moron. Can we plan some DDoS on these guys, please?

On topic, glad to see competition from Google in areas that matter. News Papers get to stay alive, Apple loses some power to Google, works for me.

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
These spammers need to be suspended on a gibbet until they've been picked clean by the crows. I know that if I'm ever on the jury of someone accused of killing a spammer (for spamming), there's no way I'd vote for a conviction; "not guilty by reason of sanity."

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]It's called Jane and her ban hammer. I like to picture it as a purple mallet with unicorns and hearts on it. It makes the purging more enjoyable.[/citation]

Actually i would rather see the a petit with brown hair, handling a full scale mallet, Iron color with some rust and the handler dented.. and some spike on the metal also. The purge could be enjoyable but only for the one doing the purging. The other side deserve nothing more than pain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS