Google Publishes Michael Jackson Search Graph

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc5sym

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2004
I was editing posts in the General Discussion section for a forum that I moderate and happened across a new thread about his death.
I then Googled for proof.

ir_efrem

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2005
My first search for him was yesterday. I went in search of some new jokes. As it turns out, there were quite a few old ones that I had not heard and new ones are always good.

I do not really care whether or not he was convicted of the crimes that he was accused of. I am just glad that he was never my neighbor and I didn't have to worry about my children. There are plenty of local freaks for me to deal with, why worry about some guy half way across the country?

Do I have a celebrity Idol? NO, why would I? I have been as low as just about any one person can be. I have worried about where my next meal was going to come from. Now I am older and a father of 3 and I live to make sure that my children never have to worry about such things. Who gives a rats ass about some odd super star that never made a real difference in anyone lives.

"His Beautiful Songs" blah blah inspired blah blah, we was the king blah blah. This is all bullshit, if you need some one to inspire you, look inside your mind and see what you can accomplish. Quit relying on some one looking to make money.

You damn people all concerned about the life of 1 person. WHY??? Does anyone know the amount of children that are starving today? Everyone detaches themselves because they do not see it personally and throw out lame excuses about it not being their problem. Then this one jack-off dies and suddenly all these asswipes care about death. WTF people???????????????????????

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
The one thing I don't get is why people are soo obsessed...They flip out about people like Billy Mays and Michael Jackson. What did they do? Write a song..scream at you through the television, I for one don't care. I see it this way: One less creep/drug addicted rich bastard to deal with, and a much quieter commercial break. Now if everyone shut up about it, it would be even quieter :)

Ambictus

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
[citation][nom]Antilycus[/nom]who gives a hoot this graph doesnt say anything. It could've been 15 people max and trailed dwon from there. GIVE US the Y data[/citation]

Totally agree, useless without numbers.

chripuck

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2008
[citation][nom]ir_efrem[/nom]My first search for him was yesterday. I went in search of some new jokes. As it turns out, there were quite a few old ones that I had not heard and new ones are always good.I do not really care whether or not he was convicted of the crimes that he was accused of. I am just glad that he was never my neighbor and I didn't have to worry about my children. There are plenty of local freaks for me to deal with, why worry about some guy half way across the country?Do I have a celebrity Idol? NO, why would I? I have been as low as just about any one person can be. I have worried about where my next meal was going to come from. Now I am older and a father of 3 and I live to make sure that my children never have to worry about such things. Who gives a rats ass about some odd super star that never made a real difference in anyone lives. "His Beautiful Songs" blah blah inspired blah blah, we was the king blah blah. This is all bullshit, if you need some one to inspire you, look inside your mind and see what you can accomplish. Quit relying on some one looking to make money.You damn people all concerned about the life of 1 person. WHY??? Does anyone know the amount of children that are starving today? Everyone detaches themselves because they do not see it personally and throw out lame excuses about it not being their problem. Then this one jack-off dies and suddenly all these asswipes care about death. WTF people???????????????????????[/citation]

I have no lame excuses. Unless you had some severely limiting disability or extenuating circumstance I quite frankly don't care. What I do care about is the death of a man whose music provided many fond memories during my childhood.

Glad to see you got back on your feet though. Good for you for taking charge of your life and making something of it.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
I saw his death almost as soon as it happened via my friend and we were working on a lab in the computer lab. Funny thing, I just frankly said "oh, okay" when my friend told me the news. Didn't look it up anyway.

At 2:26pm, as I found out later, I was happy that I finished my lab. Apparently he died then.

akhodjaev

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
I could not Google
because i was shocked. I thought someone killed him...
He was the best... And people surrounding him where greedy and creepy and sucked him out to death... I wanted to see his UK SHOW...

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]ir_efrem[/nom]My first search for him was yesterday. I went in search of some new jokes. As it turns out, there were quite a few old ones that I had not heard and new ones are always good.I do not really care whether or not he was convicted of the crimes that he was accused of. I am just glad that he was never my neighbor and I didn't have to worry about my children. There are plenty of local freaks for me to deal with, why worry about some guy half way across the country?Do I have a celebrity Idol? NO, why would I? I have been as low as just about any one person can be. I have worried about where my next meal was going to come from. Now I am older and a father of 3 and I live to make sure that my children never have to worry about such things. Who gives a rats ass about some odd super star that never made a real difference in anyone lives. "His Beautiful Songs" blah blah inspired blah blah, we was the king blah blah. This is all bullshit, if you need some one to inspire you, look inside your mind and see what you can accomplish. Quit relying on some one looking to make money.You damn people all concerned about the life of 1 person. WHY??? Does anyone know the amount of children that are starving today? Everyone detaches themselves because they do not see it personally and throw out lame excuses about it not being their problem. Then this one jack-off dies and suddenly all these asswipes care about death. WTF people???????????????????????[/citation]
Wow man. Well said.

Post of the day!

brando56894

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2009
Yep I was on the millions of people that searched google. My friend told me in a text message and i typed "michael jackson dead" in and surprisingly the first result was a hoax from 2005.

thomasxstewart

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2006
[bMurray has NO dea Number Nor License., Michaels Dead Body Photo'd
Heres Michaels Dead body On Gurny:

http://www.geocities.com/tsvondrashekmd/getattachment.jpg

Notice Its Nighttime. Obvious question, why was anyone inside home, in Michaels bedroom, specificlly, Murray, HAs NO License Nor dea number, its not hard to believe that claims to not have written prescription. Probably designer look alike drugs(called Police Drugs), known as: Diethlyamide, made to look like drugs mentined. Short lived trance effect is good indication of that.
Most likely Murray entered Michaels bedroom, suffocated Michael Jackson with Rubber Bag over head(Procedure Pathologies Like Cardiac Arrest), standard medical termination device, then got caught, late at night, Getting Thru While Family & Michael Was asleep. yet

coroner is nO md ethier. Bet is PEPSI ruined Michael Jacksons face when contract was disputed, Killed michael Jackson when Michael was about to start new catalog of songs. Pepsi is Russian company & thats :From Russia With LOVE. Gangster Mayhem & Killing, enforced thru others by False Promises.
Signed:pHYSICIAN THOMAS STEWART von DRASHEK M.D.

posted by thomasxstewart on Jun 29, 09 at 10:47 am

Posted by: ThomasStewart1 | June 29, 2009 2:07 PM
][/b]

G

6/25/09 was a day which feels much like the opening scene to Children of Men. Everywere I go I can feel the loss of a very unique person that the world will ever see and hear.

Upendra09

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009

I know right? why would i care about the guy that made the best music ever, and who i love listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.