Google Reveals Cuter, Safer Self-Driving Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubercake

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
Something smaller like this is a step in the right direction, that way when someone hacks your car, you'll do proportionally less damage.

dstarr3

Estimable
Mar 18, 2014
25mph doesn't sound brilliant, but in heavy city traffic right now, I'm certainly averaging less than that. If everybody had one of these, and all the cars communicated to each other about how many cars had to be where and when, that would do miracles for traffic and odds are heavy traffic would move faster.

hetneo

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011
"Volkswagon bug"

For real? Ms Low did you write this on notebook with Intol eye5 processor? Or on Applo iJotter? Applo iPack? Applo iBlock?

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
Good, now I can go bar hopping in style;)
If you think this is for your bar visit habits, you are mistaken. This is for GoogleGlass and tablet habits. With more attention available, you can watch more commercials.

cats_Paw

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2007
25 mph... I think Id leave my belongings in the car so it would transport them, and Id run myself ... well when I run as fast as ursain Bolt or somethin. But this car "catn go faster than 25 mph" not that it naturally goes at that speed, so I assume you actually could be there before the car if you can take shortcuts that the car cant take.

Status
Not open for further replies.