Google: We Did Not Kill That Donkey in Botswana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
People who thought it was dead aren't that bright since if you moved down the street you could see the donkey get back up and start moving. Plus, it doesn't even look dead and it doesn't seem like the car is going fast enough to hurt a human let alone a donkey if it did hit it.

tirvon

Honorable
May 10, 2012
Why do people have nothing better to do with their time than look for random stuff like this on the internet??

edogawa

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2012
You can tell it wasn't hit by the image alone simply by the following:

No blood, marks in sand show evidence of it dirt/sunbathing, it wold have have been more off to the side of road(not on tire tracks), the car would have been significantly damage on impact from a donkey of that size and caliber, no sign of physical damage or markings on the body, and if there was an impact the tracks would have not gone straight, we'd have a sharp turn or stop of some kind.

It's clear it's alive and just enjoying itself in dirt. Can't miss a large adult donkey in the middle of an empty dirt road unless something else is going on.

mrmaia

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
Even if they did kill the donkey, what's up? I'm sure none of the little whimps that pointed the photo out would like it if Google pulled out Street View because of possible roadkills.

G

That donkey is cute! There is one in my back yard just staring at a tree for hours everyday. I let them graze my lawn. UhhheEEEEEEE!

whiteodian

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
It's a coverup. They murdered that poor, sweet, innocent donkey and when they were caught, they took photos of a live donkey in an attempt to make it look like they did no wrong doing. For those who are trying to argue it isn't dead, are you an animal homicide expert or do you work for Google?

basketcase87

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2011
[citation][nom]whiteodian[/nom]It's a coverup. They murdered that poor, sweet, innocent donkey and when they were caught, they took photos of a live donkey in an attempt to make it look like they did no wrong doing. For those who are trying to argue it isn't dead, are you an animal homicide expert or do you work for Google?[/citation]You don't need to be an "animal homicide expert" (side note, "animal homicide" doesn't exist, since homicide is the act of a human killing another human, hence the hom- prefix). Anyone who has hit a deer before can tell you that donkey has not been hit by a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.