Googler Dumps Job for Yahoo CEO Position

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aggroboy

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
Gifted, intellectual and good looking, that's as close as you get to the perfect human aryan.

Unfortunately these are the sort of people that need an environment like Google's or Valve to thrive. She'll arrive at Yahoo and fume daily as the culture works against her, wondering why people don't get it.

chewy1963

Honorable
May 9, 2012
At least they know her credentials are legitimate. And impressive credentials they are too! She was an important part of many of Google's better innovations and products. Google may miss her more than they think. If she can continue her track record with Yahoo, I think we'll see them turn right around. It's what they needed to break their stagnant culture.

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
[citation][nom]Ironkidz[/nom]Three words.... "Make Me Sandwich"[/citation]

Pssh, she'd sooner write an AI to automatically control a robot to make the perfect souffle than make YOU a sandwich.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]guardianangel42[/nom]Pssh, she'd sooner write an AI to automatically control a robot to make the perfect souffle than make YOU a sandwich.[/citation]
Actually, she would write an AI program to control a robot to replace you, and make herself a sammich

redeye

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2005
lets hope she doesn't follow in the foot steps of HP's female CEO, BTW one of the first 20 employees?, shouldn't she be rich,rich,rich? from stock options?... so the CEO position at Yahoo, is a fun position I would assume, and being on top is a great place to be!...
email and searching oh my!

master9716

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2006
what can a women do really? just bc shes hot. her looks are fading and she realized she needed to take that leap b4 it was to late. Women get ahead all the time bc of looks.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
This is a great opportunity for her and Yahoo both. I think she wanted a change, and challenge, while at the same time probably growing disillusioned with what the new Google has become.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]master9716[/nom]what can a women do really? just bc shes hot. her looks are fading and she realized she needed to take that leap b4 it was to late. Women get ahead all the time bc of looks.[/citation]

Oh boy, one of you MRA types no doubt.

Back on topic now.

It seems Google lost a great employee, even so, I don't think Yahoo can be saved. They have been screwing up for far too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS