Google's Bouncer Protects Android Market From Malware

Status
Not open for further replies.

earlgreyman

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011
[citation][nom]mrmaia[/nom]I LOLed at the photo[/citation]

That guy's been a bouncer at the 9:30 Club in DC for as long as I can remember. Dude's awesome, and he's damn good at his job.

JasonAkkerman

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2008
[citation][nom]earlgreyman[/nom]That guy's been a bouncer at the 9:30 Club in DC for as long as I can remember. Dude's awesome, and he's damn good at his job.[/citation]
When I think of bouncers I think of someone who is not only big and intimidating, but who can also fight. Nobody with that "stuff" hanging off of their face is going to be very effective in a fight. There are too many "things" that could get ripped off.

flaminggerbil

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
[citation][nom]JasonAkkerman[/nom]When I think of bouncers I think of someone who is not only big and intimidating, but who can also fight. Nobody with that "stuff" hanging off of their face is going to be very effective in a fight. There are too many "things" that could get ripped off.[/citation]

You do realise that a good bouncer doesnt have to fight? This isnt fucking street fighter, real life is a little different.

ronml

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
Google should have been doing this from day 1. I will not give them credit for taking a set 2 year late to not make money off malware.

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
With those guns, he'd be the one doing the ripping more so than his opponent.

[citation][nom]JasonAkkerman[/nom]When I think of bouncers I think of someone who is not only big and intimidating, but who can also fight. Nobody with that "stuff" hanging off of their face is going to be very effective in a fight. There are too many "things" that could get ripped off.[/citation]

casand

Honorable
Mar 1, 2012
I would say Comodo is doing fine in giving security for Android,COMODO Mobile Security is designed to protect your Android devices against viruses, unsafe apps and potentially risky settings while helping to protect your privacy and keep your system optimized.

Status
Not open for further replies.