Got a pretty annoying virus

Haromass

Estimable
Aug 3, 2015
So I downloaded something off the wrong site and got a virus. Now I have a bunch of random stuff on my pc. One called Reidel.exe, another one called sicken.exe, and another one called online-guardian.exe and I'm pretty sure it gave me a svchost.exe virus as well. Any idea how to rid of these things? I've scanned my computer in safe mode with herd protect but it doesn't seem to have detected the actual viruses causing issues.

Update:
First thing I looked for is a system restore and didnt have any so that's a big kick in the sack. Using task manager I found the source of sicken.exe and reidel.exe and deleted them so they no longer pop up. But I still have the svchost virus to get rid of. In task manager it shows 2 schist.exe named wsappx.

Solution
downlaod/install/run Malwarebytes Antimalware....let it quarantine everything it finds...
We'll see where you are at afterward...

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/

Haromass

Estimable
Aug 3, 2015

Make sure you reread my thread, I updated it.

Haromass

Estimable
Aug 3, 2015

Actually, the reidel.exe is recreating itself in C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local.
So that's not gone yet. I also noticed in task manager there's a file that seems suspicious folder C:\Program Files\MWU3Zj. I deleted in safe mode but it just came back again.

Haromass

Estimable
Aug 3, 2015

Seems to have fixed my issue, thanks mate :D 139 detected. I looked for the log but couldn't find it anywhere but I don't see anything suspicious in task manager so I do believe you have solved my issue.