Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, But Here's Box Art

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
The mouseovers on this site really suck and am I really going to click on something that has a group of children posing when I don't have any kids??....... hide half the article to spam me, now i won't even read it lol.

starryman

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
Just like the PS3 was delayed... the same goes with GT 5. Some of the folks here bought their PS3 primarily on the thought of playing GT 5. One of them being me. Funny thing, is I barely used my PS3 awaiting GT 5 and since then the blu-ray lens has burned out. My older XBOX 360 soldiers on and the entire series of Forza rocks. I have GT 5 prologue and it's not that special. For now I play with my XBOX360 and painfully have my PS3 unplugged in the garage.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]steelbox[/nom]Than you know nothing about programing. Every machine is different than another. It's not easy, costs time to do something decent.[/citation]Whatever you say, young blood. Even though countless other development teams have released polished games on the PS3, despite the technical challenges. Its not like this is the first racing sim they've done, and they released Prologue ages ago so you know they aren't rookies when it comes to pumping out graphics on the PS3. I think they saw what Forza 3 could do, and they went back to improve GT and come back with a better product. That's the hope, anyway. In the meantime, if you're NOT shacked up with Sony and Sony alone, Forza 3 is an excellent racing sim.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
This makes me all the more glad to be playing Forza 3. Maybe GT5 will come out on the next Play Station, at the rate they're going it PS4 will be out first.

Status
Not open for further replies.