Grand Prime App History issue

mappling1

Prominent
Jul 25, 2017
I have a samsung grand prime. My issue is my app history stopped working, it only shows anything I use from google. It use to show everything I used through the day. How do I fix that and why did that happen? For example, it would show when I accessed messages, phone, and all other apps used. Now only shows google stuff?? I am puzzled, shows web usage but no apps.

Solution
If it was after an update, you may want to consider uninstalling said update. If, in the end, none of this works, you may wish to try a "Hard Reset" but I would really save that for last as it will wipe all your personal data (so back up first). :)

mappling1

Prominent
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, I have restarted the phone, and I have also tried taking battery out waiting about 1 minute then restarting. Neither of those worked to fix the problem. Thank you for the advice :)

If it was after an update, you may want to consider uninstalling said update. If, in the end, none of this works, you may wish to try a "Hard Reset" but I would really save that for last as it will wipe all your personal data (so back up first). :)

Solution

mappling1

Prominent
Jul 25, 2017

mappling1

Prominent
Jul 25, 2017
Thank you for the information :) how do I see latest updates installed & how do I uninstall them? I assume once I uninstall an updaye it just goes back to what I had prior to updating correct? Thanks so much for your help!