Graphics card not making good "touch"

Psachna

Estimable
Sep 27, 2015
My laptop crushes with a bsod after the windows loading screen saying somethint about the video display driver failed to recover after timeout failure something beloved patriot that . I accidentaly forced power against the keyboard while it was at the loading screen and BOOM it didnt crash and proceeded normally
I recently removed the case of thr laptop to clean it could the mothetboard or the graphics card been moved somehow? Or could it not make a good "touch" or "connection" name it however you want by any other factor?

meat_loaf

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2011

It would actually help if you could at least write legibly as your sentences made absolutely no sense to the context of what you are trying to tell us. It would also help if you tell us what laptop you have.

Psachna

Estimable
Sep 27, 2015
After reading my text you are right XD
It's because I am typing from my smartphone and I miss click sometimes and stuff
Anyway
I have a Sony Vaio laptop
I asked if it is possible that the mothetboard, or the graphics card were moved somehow even a bit from their position in order to not apply correctly

meat_loaf

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2011

No, thats a silly thought. Laptop are all onboard chips, meaning they are attached to the motherboard.

tman1

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2009

Not all are soldered, if that's what you meant, and they do all "attach" to the motherboard, but highly unlikely that it shifted.