Great wired noise cancelling headphones for VR experience under £100?

CostaP

Estimable
Dec 22, 2014
I have an end of year Unviersity show and our class each have their own stand. My project is a relaxing VR environment.

As there will (hopefully) be lots of people there, many walking up and down to check out the work, it will be quite noise so my current headphones wont do. I would like a pair of Noise Cancelling Headphones, but wired. Reason is, as its over a number of days I wont have to worry about battery life, and also the worry of the headphones losing connectivity.

Anything under £100 will be great.

Thank you

Dunlop0078

Estimable
Herald
Feb 13, 2014
Here are some good monprice noise cancelling headphones: https://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-Cancelling-Headphone-Reduction-Technology/dp/B00D8HPYXA/?tag=aboutcom02lifewire-20&ascsubtag=4049122%7Cgoogle.com%7C%7C%7C%7C1%7C

Have you ever used noise cancelling headphones before? Personally I am not a fan. They wont work very well cancelling out noise like people talking or other sudden noises. They work well at getting rid of constant consistent noises like the hum of an airplane engine. I would rather have a well sealed pair of closed back headphones personally.

CostaP

Estimable
Dec 22, 2014

Hey, no I have never tried a pair of NCH. So you dont think it will improve the experience of my VR project my blocking out the noise of the crowd? I apologies for my lack of knowledge,

I currently use the Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 over ear (regret buying them for the crazy price). I am not really great and comparing headphones as have not really owned many before.