Estimable
Mar 25, 2015
Hello,

Has anyone of you already tested Grendel hosting
I need a cheap web hoster with plenty of bandwidth and this one looks pretty

Thank you

Solution
I do not recommend this hoster.

There are a few months I decide to create a free site on Grendel Hosting and everything seemed to work.
So I've decided to migrate to another bit larger site by choosing to pay, after one hour the site was blocked due to CPU limit , the site does not thousands of visitors a day and there is nowhere CPU Limit in terms.
The solution proposed by the support was to upgrade to a more expensive solution, (more expensive than the average for the hoster).
Asking if next year I could migrate this site to the free formula, yes, but for $ 40.

Since I found another hoster.

If the service offered to people who pay is limited I can not imagine that offered to those who do not pay ...

german_guy

Estimable
Mar 25, 2015
I do not recommend this hoster.

There are a few months I decide to create a free site on Grendel Hosting and everything seemed to work.
So I've decided to migrate to another bit larger site by choosing to pay, after one hour the site was blocked due to CPU limit , the site does not thousands of visitors a day and there is nowhere CPU Limit in terms.
The solution proposed by the support was to upgrade to a more expensive solution, (more expensive than the average for the hoster).
Asking if next year I could migrate this site to the free formula, yes, but for $ 40.

Since I found another hoster.

If the service offered to people who pay is limited I can not imagine that offered to those who do not pay ...

Solution

TRENDING THREADS