Grooveshark Had Employees Upload Illegal Music

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enkichild

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
I love Grooveshark and support it. I believe it is wrong to have to pay for music, I believe it is a choice you should make after listening, whether or not to support the album, to support the next one.

bebangs

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2009
[citation][nom]tuffjuff[/nom]People who commit piracy make me sad.[/citation]
People who sue people for $80,000 per song makes me sad.

shrapnel_indie

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2010
Dumb enough to steal songs, and so publicly redistribute them just to get rich collecting data on users and selling that..... SAD

Greedy enough to want full control and ownership of a musician's music... SAD... if the musician is enterprising enough, they could do that themselves and get 100% of the money made instead of a token amount.

WHY is SOPA being kept secret from the masses? Oh wait... if the masses knew and let their government reps know if they pass it, they're out in 2012 (or when the next vote for their office arrives).... Universal and the other media cartels may have a problem they don't want.

Hmmm CONSPIRACY THEORY: Most of the news stories you hear are controlled by these media cartels, so they'll keep SOPA out of the news and distract us with other things.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]tuffjuff[/nom]People who commit piracy make me sad.[/citation]
yep bach, beethoven and mozart are rolling in their graves at what music corporations are doing to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.