GSP 300 or Hyperx cloud II?

marciokpo

Estimable
May 23, 2014
Hey guys , i come from owning a hd 202 headphones from sennheiser , and i totally love the sound almost in love with it . I ve had a vr headset for more than a year ago and i've decided its time to get something with More quality sound , more sound isolation and a microphone included ( cus my vr headset doesnt have one ) so i'm deciding for budget between these two who i've seen cost almost the same in my place , the question is ... hyperx cloud II or sennheiser gsp 300? the gsp 350 is too expensive for me so not thinking it in . I want something that has the better sound quality , better isolation good balance between highs mids and lows , comfortable? sure but more towards sound quality , 7.1 would be nice for gaming but if you think sennheiser has the best quality i will probably go for that. What do you guys think and could you explain why between this two your choice is the better one? thanks a lot ! love tomshardware community ^^

marciokpo

Estimable
May 23, 2014
Yeah i've seen reviews about both and sennheiser looks "fantastic" so im probably going with that. i ll have like $100 us only when i have them , yep i do need a mic because mine is rly crappy