Graphiker

Estimable
Jan 23, 2016
Hiya! (Put in other discussion due to me not having a laptop)

So I've recently been playing GTA but due to having a graphics card (integrated I believe) that can barely run it smoothly (AMD Radeon HD 8570d), I used the SystemRequirementsLab to see what their minimum and recommended card would be to run it, it's told me either NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1GB / AMD Radeon HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB and was wondering whether or these any of these would actually be decent. I'm not that fussed with not having it run on Ultra but I basically want to get some decent graphics out of it and for it to run more smoother. Everything else on my PC is more than fine, really and as I've never really touched the card since building I have no idea what would be best. A budget I guess would be around £150? So I know instantly I won't get anything fancy from that but as long as it's better than what I have now, thanks in advance.

Solution
The GTX 660 would work great for older games like that. The GTX 660 is a very good card, capable of pushing high 60fps 1080P on even the more demanding games.