Hack Problem (Android)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2018
How i can permanently kick out the hackers from my phone, i did factory reset twice, but still the hacker still can see and sometimes can even move some of the apps within my phone. anyone please help me on this.

Solution
If it 's happening over WiFi you need to turn WiFi off on your phone - - turn it on only when you need it if you really have to, or use mobile network if your plan includes data allowance- - battery will last longer with WiFi off too.

Or buy a "dumb" phone that can only handle calls and texts - - no internet features, no WiFi.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
These "hackers" are getting in because of something you are doing/allowing or they have permission to do whatever they are doing (like a parent). Do you know who is accessing your phone?

What do you mean by, "sometimes can even move some of the apps within my phone"? This could just be icon re-arranging. Please clarify.

Aug 25, 2018

Hi COLGeek,

none of my family can access my device, and tbh,
im lil bit confused how they can access into my device. and the best part is, i did reset my device previously and they still can see my activity on this device.

Edit: i have quite unic arrangement on my icon apps, and i remember where is their position should be, but 2 days ago, some of my apps was in the different grid.

If it 's happening over WiFi you need to turn WiFi off on your phone - - turn it on only when you need it if you really have to, or use mobile network if your plan includes data allowance- - battery will last longer with WiFi off too.

Or buy a "dumb" phone that can only handle calls and texts - - no internet features, no WiFi.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.