hai i am using acer aspire v5-132 model laptop when i un piug charger th laptop off and when i plung in only my latop is on .

enaganti

Estimable
Oct 14, 2015
hai i am using acer aspire v5-132 model suddenly one day my latop didnt on without plug in charger .when in plugged charger th laptop is in on condition .th e battery icon is showing plugged and not charging.what iss the solutionfor it and when i un plug the charger th sytem suddenly off.

Solution
Hi,

Try and do a hard reset first, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try to power the laptop on. Next is to uninstall/reinstall the ACPI Complaint driver for your battery in Device Manager then see if the same problem persist. Lastly, your battery may be damaged already and the laptop is thinking that it doesn't have a battery connected to it. Try to reseat the battery as well make sure it's properly seated because if it is that means the battery needs to be changed already.
Hi,

Try and do a hard reset first, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try to power the laptop on. Next is to uninstall/reinstall the ACPI Complaint driver for your battery in Device Manager then see if the same problem persist. Lastly, your battery may be damaged already and the laptop is thinking that it doesn't have a battery connected to it. Try to reseat the battery as well make sure it's properly seated because if it is that means the battery needs to be changed already.

Solution