Halo: Reach Goes Gold; New Screenshots Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

"its the last halo game"..... ya, they will keep pumping these halo games out until people stop buying them. I's the same garbage as last game, this is a mod

celest

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2010
pointless, bunch of half witted halo fans will waste their hard earned cash on this game just like they did with halo wars and will be quite disappointed... bungee should have stopped at 3 but their killing their own product by releasing garbage

G

Lol, some of these screenshots are 1080p with no aliasing. These are NOT what will be running on the xbox.

They look to be running on their PC developer's toolkit, or pre-rendered, or maybe cutscenes?

accolite

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
So are they finally going to release a good PC version that doesn't suck, like HALO 2 for PC?

I hate console FPS, the Mouse and Keyboard owns all.

SevenVirtues

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
To all the "haters", the whole point of this game is it combines the most loved features of Halo 3 and Halo ODST.

Halo fans begged for this, things like fire-fight with matchmaking, a deeper more intuitive Forge.

Bungie has delivered.

So don't post saying they're milking it, or people will be wasting their cash. This is what the fans want, if you're not a fan why are you commenting?

valkyriegames

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2010
You can't really use Halo Wars to compare quality since it wasn't made by Bungie. I personally played the Reach Beta and had a great time. With the limited content that they had available to test, the game was very fun. They have announced a lot more content since then that will be available in the full game and I'm personally excited about it.

Anomalyx

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
It's gonna turn out to be the next Final Fantasy. No sequel intended on the original, but it was so successful that there are now 5 billion games derived from it

Supertrek32

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
[citation][nom]f64[/nom]"its the last halo game"..... ya, they will keep pumping these halo games out until people stop buying them. I's the same garbage as last game, this is a mod[/citation]
It's the last Halo game Bungie is making. Microsoft owns the IP now and Bungie's partnering with Activision. If Bungie makes another, it'll be 10 years from now.

sidran32

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
[citation][nom]f64[/nom]"its the last halo game"..... ya, they will keep pumping these halo games out until people stop buying them. I's the same garbage as last game, this is a mod[/citation]
???

Have you even seen the production videos? They completely rewrote the game engine for Reach!

mrecio

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
I dont really care for the Halo games since they are for consoles but people love these games, Halo is to Xbox what Mario is to Nintendo or Final fantasy is for Sony, they wont stop making these games but they will probably expand it to include different types of games. But in my opinion if Halo isnt a FPS then its not really halo? Halo MMO or single player RPG? Hope they never try.

hillarymakesmecry

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2009
I'd buy it but then I know they'll try to sucker me into buying some stupid overpriced map packs in 2 months. Then it'll get to the point where they disable certain game mode for me because I don't have their stupid map packs.

I HATE required, overpriced DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS