Hasbro Shows Off RealD 3D Transformers Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I feel sorry for the one sitting behind you wearing this "monster"

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]Wish I Was Wealthy[/nom]I'm glad they'll be selling them before hand,so we do not have to share dandruff or fungi infected specs just to watch this 3D movie...[/citation]

Where I live, they give you your own pair for $1, even at the IMAX.

pclee

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
Talk about geeking out! I wouldn't be caught dead with that on my head....unless the Transformers movie I'm watching is better the Transformers 2.

G

What makes you think that women will find you less dorky in a Megan Fox mask than an Optimus Prime helmet?

sunflier

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
heydian, please take your time on this...re-read my comment. I said, "And for the women..." I didn't say it was for the guys, although, i'm sure there are some that would showcase one.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]digitalgriffin[/nom]Might as well plaster on a sticker that says,"I LIVE IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT!"[/citation]

If you are older than 18 and wearing this thing....lol.

djab

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2009
So much spam !!! :(

As for the helmet ... people are already complaining that normal 3D specs make them look silly ...
This should only be acceptable for cosplay.

G

FYI - theatres dont reuse glasses. They get recyled after use. So they are melted down and turned into some other use. Every time you get glasses, they are new in a sealed package.

Status
Not open for further replies.