Hating PSN? Man Shoots PS3 With Desert Eagle

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hey at least he hit what he was aiming at, I know a few police officers at the range that can't do that. lol

G

I have shot my old laptop with my M4 and my CZ85-B. So I understand its good times, My best friend hit my laptop with his wasr AK-47. Then we finished it off with my roommates Mossberg Presuader. The comment he made about air soft guns is so true. I hate them especially when I am looming for parts, for my M4. Which consequently is a parts gun, meaning I put it together. As far as it being full auto, his AK is not. However depending on the state you live in you can apply for a full automatic license. I think it is prohibitively expensive, I really don't have a reason to obtain that license so I really have not researched it. One thing is for sure I sure as hell didn't video tape us letting loose on my old laptop. The anti-gunners love this video, so my message to the fella doing this to enjoy your weapons. The AK was a beautiful weapon, not really into the golden Desert Eagle. Please stop making videos like this, because it adds fuel to the fire against more gun control. If you want to show off those weapons I might suggest an outdoor range. Hell you can probably shoot a Ps3 at the range if you ask the owner or staff. As long as you clean it up, 99 percent of the time they will be ok with it. I go to two ranges in my area one indoor and one outdoor. The indoor dose not allow us to shoot things other than targets. The outdoor range will if it is late, close to closing time and you clean up your mess.

mattjargon

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
fail comment about banning guns.

also he didn't hit shit with the ak74 because he was bump firing...not known to be at all effective at hitting your target, just fun trying to emulate full auto fire.

Khimera2000

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Thats what i should of done with my old consols :D.... but LN2 was fun to... Hay someone should do that and shoot it :D that would look really cool >.<

safety first :D

captjack5169

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2008
[citation][nom]memadmax[/nom]Wow, didnt know it was legal to have a "automatic" AK >_>Anyways, he could've made a ton of money off of ebay with that ps3 fatty, I could tell it was a full emu ps2 version, I have one sitting next to my monitor right now.........................................[/citation]

Its not legal to have a Automatic anything, unless you have proper military FFL, and even then I dont know the laws behind that, but definately worth watching.

G

why people have to waste resources if they get angry or unhappy? See a lot in TV that people smashed or thrown thing when arguing? This is bad...and not making sense..
For this dude, he is not support to own any firearm as he has anger management problem....

G

I literally hate that guy. I wish someone would shoot him with a desert eagle.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]uihuihguhyy6gfuyg[/nom]why people have to waste resources if they get angry or unhappy? See a lot in TV that people smashed or thrown thing when arguing? This is bad...and not making sense..For this dude, he is not support to own any firearm as he has anger management problem....[/citation]
They bought it, they wanted to do it, so they did it, yea it's wasted resources but so is every second you spend playing a game since you could be doing something useful with that time. As for the anger issues that is for the courts to decide :p as long as he has not gone out and shot anyone or beat them up he has no anger issues officially and can own firearms. Moral of the story is, this was well used time and resources to him and as long as he found it useful it is not wasted no matter what you say. Don't judge others for what they find entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.