Solved! Hauwei Elate Can't transfer music to SD card from pc

Jun 23, 2018
I cannot transfer music from my pc to sd card on Huawei Elate. So far I can only transfer music to the internal storage. Every time I try to transfer music from pc to sd card I get "incomplete" and I have no option but to click ok. I have tried to import the file from the internal drive to the sd card but it does not work. I am running win 10. I've also tried to copy and move files on my phone but it does not work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Solution
Sounds like the problem then is either with the SD card or the port where it goes into the phone. Or there could be a restriction on the phone by the manufacturer or the carrier/service provider.

Start with the SD card. Try it in another device. If it works in there, then try moving files from the computer to the card while in the other device, and then place the SD card back in your phone. If it works, great. And then you know that it is probably a restriction placed on the device. If it all transfers over to the card and then still can't be read by your device, then it could be a restriction, or there is a problem with the port.

At that point I would have the phone looked at. If it is new, contact the manufacturer about the problem.
Sounds like the problem then is either with the SD card or the port where it goes into the phone. Or there could be a restriction on the phone by the manufacturer or the carrier/service provider.

Start with the SD card. Try it in another device. If it works in there, then try moving files from the computer to the card while in the other device, and then place the SD card back in your phone. If it works, great. And then you know that it is probably a restriction placed on the device. If it all transfers over to the card and then still can't be read by your device, then it could be a restriction, or there is a problem with the port.

At that point I would have the phone looked at. If it is new, contact the manufacturer about the problem.

Solution
Jun 23, 2018

Jun 23, 2018
Well my SD card was messed up. I put it in my tablet and the same things were happening. I had a new one, loaded it and no problem everything works as it should. Thanks again.