Have a dell insproin 15 5555. I tryed hooking a xternal hard drive to the USB port and it just quite. All it will do is when y

Apr 15, 2018
My dell insporin 15 5555. I hooked a external hard drive to the USB port and it quite. All it will do is when you plug it in the light come on. But goes right out. That's it

USAFRet

Splendid

What type of external drive, exactly?

USAFRet

Splendid

What type of external drive, exactly?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merak908 Laptop Tech Support 3
SaskayUchiha Laptop Tech Support 2
YehezkielLee Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 5
S Laptop Tech Support 8
P Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
E Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question My keyboad types random things when i try to type like the date (solved)
Question I have tried everything AMD radeon
Question did anyone have tried mini PCIe to USB 3?
Question Trying to replace lcd screen. But screen does not want to come out.
Question When I try to open Nvidia Control Panel on my Lenovo Yoga laptop it states that my display isn't attached to an Nvidia GPU
Question Trying to repair laptop
Question I tried to replace my laptop’s battery and turned it into a desktop.
Question acer aspire es 15 won't charge after I tried changing ram
mine can't respond even though I try accessing the bios, it just produces a sharp irritating sound! what's really wrong please
I tried to install a ram card on my ideapad 110-15ACL, it says I have 2 ram slots, but I only have one. Why?
Solved! hp pavilion entertainment notebook has not been used for while. i tried to turn on but it wont turn on. power light and charge
Solved! MY dell latitude laptop power button is on but it's not coming up. No display. I have tried to remove the battery and Press's
Solved! I spilled water on the keyboard unwantedly and when I opend the key board and tried to dry a little using tissues, turned on f
Solved! Asus Aptio setup problem- tried the usual solution and it is now telling me to reboot and select proper boot device instead
Solved! How to fix a black screen on my Mecer laptop. Already tried the ctrl+alt+del. Didn't work. And battery unremovable
I have Toshiba core i3 6g RAM and 2.50GHZ I have tried increasing my dedicated video memory but it is not changing, please can
I tried resetting my laptop now it comes on and turns back off
my laptop samsung 350v5c keyboard typing wrong characters eg for qwerty xd1 , for asdfg cfht. I have tried published solution.
My Lenovo Flex 14 won’t let me log in, I put in the right password but it says it’s incrrect and when I try to reset passw
I have a HP G4 240 I tried to on it but it didn't work.

ASK THE COMMUNITY