Having trouble deciding on headset

DiZhO

Estimable
May 30, 2014
I'm looking to buy a new headset for gaming and music usage, i've been looking around a bit for a headset that has the stuff i want.
I myself use that slider equalizer from the realtek hd audio manager alot and i heard that that doesnt work for usb devices but that some software of headset have it themself, so it has to have that, needs a mic since i game alot aswell and pref 7.1 surround (but i think this is almost by default for high end headsets) and would want a wireless headset since i heard there really handy (and no wire getting stuck at chair would be great since my current one saw the floor a few time :s)

I've been looking around and found only 3 brands selling these type of headsets
Logitech, Corsair and Creative. But i heard alot of negative reviews from logitech and corsair (logitech their support and corsair's build quality). and creative i've heard about but not alot.
So i've been thinking about the creative ones but is there anyone who has experience positif or negatif experience with those?
And also they got like 4 models and i dont got a clue what the differences are.
Sound Blaster: Recon3D Omega, Tactic3D Omega,Tactic3D Wrath and Tactic3D Rage

So if anyone can help me with some information it will be greatly appreciated

Solution
A50 has no advanced equalizer, i'm looking for similar headset, didnt check the creative ones yet. I just had G930's from Logitech and i wouldnt advise them, really bad experience with support (i'm on my 5th one, ill be happy when i find a new headset) and for people with glasses the ear padding makes a squeeling noise if you use glasses.

DiZhO

Estimable
May 30, 2014
oh i forgot to mention that am really looking into wireless headset so i can use them through the house.
I have to say besides it being 5.1 an not 7.1 yet they do look really nice, the audio ports at the back of the sound card pretty interesting (also got a logitech 5.1 surround system) but dont use it a lot so not worth to base my choice on.

PoLiNi

Estimable
May 29, 2014
A50 has no advanced equalizer, i'm looking for similar headset, didnt check the creative ones yet. I just had G930's from Logitech and i wouldnt advise them, really bad experience with support (i'm on my 5th one, ill be happy when i find a new headset) and for people with glasses the ear padding makes a squeeling noise if you use glasses.

Solution