I have my toshiba L655 and it doesn't shut off but it closes the windows when I have them open and tells me that because of a problem and I reopen it again and within 5 minutes
It happens again. Can someone help me with this problem.
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First do a hard reboot, unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button until the laptop shuts down completely.
- Once completely off, remove the battery off the laptop then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then boot it up again.
- Once the laptop is back on the desktop screen test it again and see if it will shut down properly.
- If it will still not work, do run System Restore and bring it back to an earlier date or time before the problem even happened.
- Here's how to run System Restore: http/windows.microsoft.com/en-ph/windows7/restore-system-files-and-settings
- And if System Restore will still not work, last option would be to reinstall Windows.