'Hawaii Five-O' Plot to Be Determined by Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
TV has dropped another notch. We've gone American Idol with regular shows, no writers required just ask the audience what they want and go with that.

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
Here's our chance to ruin the show once and for all!

Okay, here's my idea: A model number 8 (played by Grace Park) from Battle Star Galactica returns and kills the rest of the cast off the show in an evil Cylon plot to dominate the universe and rid the world of bad acting. No would would ever expect it.

hrhuffnpuff

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012
I dunno, I haven't really watched the show, but if you want to add some flair. Re-animate Jack Lords body and make all of the old Five-O crew zombiefied.

QEFX

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2007
My choice is that James Caan shoots his kid having zero talent and then there's some sort of Iron Chef cook-off where the winner gets to leave the show and the rest have to stay.

dizzy_davidh

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011
They do have some very good plot elements that are fantastically played out which highlight the best the show has to offer but sadly they are all too infrequent.

One plot story that quite literally choked me up was the story of how Danno's kid got her name (his partner being shot while he and she where both held captive bu criminals on the morning of 9/11) the part where Danno ran out into the street shouting for help for his dying partner, thinking the syrens where backup coming only for him only to see the fire\ambulance vehicles drive straight by on thei way to the burning towers was heartbreaking.

I do hate the show's apparent sponsoring\endorsing 'all things Microsoft' which gets really cheesy after a while (not as bad as in Bones where Boothe and Brennan openly talk about how great their new Toyota is on the way to a crime scene). I only wish the Twitter decided plot allowed for ideas to be posted for a future episode as I would love to seed loads of hashes related to the involvement of Apple products in the plot just to annoy Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.