hdmi port on xbox one s is bad

Solution
I own the original launch Xbox, not the One S... does it have any other port you can use instead? I believe it won't but I could be wrong since I don't have that model. If it doesn't, then I'm afraid you're stuck with this issue and the only fix would be to have the port repaired or replaced. If it's in warranty, you can contact their support center to have it fixed, if not, then you'll have to either pay the fees for it or get it fixed from elsewhere but of course, that won't be a free solution either. Go for whatever is safer and takes less time to get it fixed plus affordable. If everything is hard to find in one place, then prioritize.

MasterChief86

Estimable
Dec 13, 2016
I own the original launch Xbox, not the One S... does it have any other port you can use instead? I believe it won't but I could be wrong since I don't have that model. If it doesn't, then I'm afraid you're stuck with this issue and the only fix would be to have the port repaired or replaced. If it's in warranty, you can contact their support center to have it fixed, if not, then you'll have to either pay the fees for it or get it fixed from elsewhere but of course, that won't be a free solution either. Go for whatever is safer and takes less time to get it fixed plus affordable. If everything is hard to find in one place, then prioritize.

Solution