Headphone Audio wont work

Apr 30, 2018
I just got the hyperx cloud stinger and it doesnt work with my computer ive tried all the basic solutions i downloaded all the drivers, I verified its not the headphones being bad, and everything else.
I have no idea of what is happening my speakers still work and i have a laptop. This is my last resort can you guys suggest solutions for me to try. Thank you
EDIT: I troubleshooted the problem with windows and now i need to plug in my headphones every time i start up my computer and if i unplug them they dont work.
Basically its a Realtec Driver issue. Can someone please tell me which driver to install and how

Solution
if there usb headsets under sound setting you have to change from speakers to the headsets. if that wont work make sure you have the newest realteck sound driver installed. go into the realteck manager set the output to your headset.
if there usb headsets under sound setting you have to change from speakers to the headsets. if that wont work make sure you have the newest realteck sound driver installed. go into the realteck manager set the output to your headset.

Solution
Apr 30, 2018

where do i go to get to realtek manager?