Headphones for all kinds of music and studio

Kritonios

Estimable
Jul 25, 2015
Hello there, I would like to buy a pair of headphones for listening all kinds of music and doing some music production and studio work, too. I would like them to be comfortable on my head because the ones I have now start hurting me after half an hour and I think this is the most important factor for me. Also, I don't need any boost neither on treble nor on bass. Just normal sound. I have found these
https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M30x-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUQW8

and I think they are very good value for money. What do you think?
Please note that my price range is 50-60 or less. Thank You

Solution
Take a close look at your existing headphones and see how they truly feel, fit, and adjust.

Then visit a few big box stores or other retail vendors to see what products they offer. Feel those pads, check the wire lengths, or othewise those factors that determine "comfort" for you.

Comfort cannot be determined by the padding or appearence of paddng.. Comfort is subjective: I may be able to tolerate the pressure of any given headphones more or less than you. One half hour is (no criticism intended) is a really short time.

And that tells me that your best approach is to simply feel the padding and grip of your existing headphones and then compare that to other products. Be ready to spend more for the comfort.

Unfortunately the...
Take a close look at your existing headphones and see how they truly feel, fit, and adjust.

Then visit a few big box stores or other retail vendors to see what products they offer. Feel those pads, check the wire lengths, or othewise those factors that determine "comfort" for you.

Comfort cannot be determined by the padding or appearence of paddng.. Comfort is subjective: I may be able to tolerate the pressure of any given headphones more or less than you. One half hour is (no criticism intended) is a really short time.

And that tells me that your best approach is to simply feel the padding and grip of your existing headphones and then compare that to other products. Be ready to spend more for the comfort.

Unfortunately the padding breaks down with use for many headsets/headphones. I tend to just purchase new pads as needed. None of pads really seem to last that well..... Some trial and error involved.

Solution