Headset-Heaphones for 100 euros budget or less max 110+-

mrlefteris

Honorable
Oct 1, 2013
Tittle and i need the best possible sound for '''gaming'' and any frequency sounds
i dont want 7.1 cause its virtual sh** pls no razer crap ty in advance

gopher1369

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
Wired or wireless? For PC/console?

I just picked some Corsair Vengeance 1400s and they are perfectly acceptable. Comfortable, sound is OK. Bass is a little lacking but overall they sound perfectly decent (and I'm quite picky with audio equipment, so that's a bigger compliment than it probably sounds). Astro make some good headphones for gaming. If you want good sound quality, as opposed to good gaming sound (which are not the same thing) take a look at Sennheisers.

mrlefteris

Honorable
Oct 1, 2013
wired for pc
in between Audio Technica ATH-M40X and ASUS ROG VULCAN ANC
roccat kave 5.1, asus orion, asus echelon Sennheiser HD 335s Sennheiser PC 330 G4ME Creative Sound Blaster EVO AKG K 242 HD

gopher1369

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
I've not used any of those specific headphones, but here's nmy general opinion on the brands:

Roccat and Asus, I've never heard any of their audio equipment so i have no opinion.

Audio Technica make excellent headphones (as opposed to headsets). I have a pair of their noise cancelling headphones, specifically the Audio Technica ATH-ANC1 and they are fantastic for music. Great sound quality. Audio

I own 3 pairs of Sennheisers. They are my favourite brand, I've never heard a bad pair of Sennheirer 'phones.

I've used a couple of pairs of Creatives and I would describe them as more "gamey". That is, the sound isn't accurate, but overemphasises the bass. Great for games and movies, disapointing for music.