hello people i have an acer 8930g with problem....

Jason_27

Estimable
Sep 30, 2015
hello people i have an acer 8930g well it was working fine till next day i went to power it up and all i get is alllll lights flash real fast (touch pad, power light bluetooth light ) so any ideas why? i remove memory and replace with new but same so i remove cpu still same last thing i remove gpu all lights went normal like nothing happen but if i put back in lights all flash crazy again so is it gpu replacement or???????? please respond somebody thank you....

Solution
Hi,

First do a hard reset with your laptop, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Plug just the AC adapter then try to boot the laptop again. Next thing to do if you'll see lights on your laptop is to connect an external monitor and see if it would show any display on it because if you do that means either the built in display is faulty or there are just some loose connection inside the laptop that connects the LCD to the motherboard.
Hi,

First do a hard reset with your laptop, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Plug just the AC adapter then try to boot the laptop again. Next thing to do if you'll see lights on your laptop is to connect an external monitor and see if it would show any display on it because if you do that means either the built in display is faulty or there are just some loose connection inside the laptop that connects the LCD to the motherboard.

Solution