Help Bluetooth To Car Stereo

sgredgdg

Estimable
Dec 25, 2015
Help, i would like to find a Bluetooth adapter that i can plug into my car either usb or aux, but that does not require a battery!

I love THIS one.

Powered by my cig outlet which is right next to the stereo, and the receiver is the plug itself so it needs zero extra room to mount it. Use a short 3.5mm cable to your stereo AUX input. Pair once and every time the car stars, it pairs automatically thereof to your portable.

Can u spot my BlueTip?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Audio 3
samratkothari Audio 1
Sonic Illusions Audio 3
J Audio 6
E Audio 2
L Audio 2
B Audio 1
D Audio 3
A Audio 6
J Audio 1
J Audio 7
E Audio 4
B Audio 6
A Audio 2
D Audio 3
A Audio 1
L Audio 1
S Audio 1
W Audio 1
C Audio 6
Similar threads
Question Best cabling choice from stereo receiver to Bluetooth transmitter
Question What does it mean to have Dual Stereo mode Bluetooth earphones? How are they different from a regular wirelessn in-ear earphone?
Question Stereo Bluetooth Audio from Speakers with the Galaxy S8+
Solved! I want to pair the CD-playing little shelf stereo in my mom's dining room, to Bluetooth speakers in her living room. I have a
my car stereo. Playing a cd or Bluetooth etc my speakers work fine but playing the radio only the right speakers work. What c
Solved! Non Bluetooth PC to old stereo
Connect Exibel BDX610 Bluetooth DAB Stereo System to Exibel BTX1500 Tower Speaker?
How to connect wireless headphone or ear buds to old stereo w standard 3.5mm plug in but no Bluetooth
Conversion of Panasonic IC FET 4 Channel Stereo to Bluetooth
Can I connect OontZ Angle 3 Enhanced Stereo Edition IPX5 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker to LG60PN6500 via bluetooth?
I have a non smart non blutooth led tv how can i use bluetooth connectivity with bluetooth headphones?and would it b stereo?
i want to connect my pc and my google home device using Bluetooth to the same old stereo system.
how do I add a bluetooth transmitter to a car stereo
Bluetooth adaptert/transmitter for stereo setup
how to connect 2 bluetooth speakers as stereo
My pc dont have any bluetooth device.I have a bluetooth audio receiver connected to my stereo system, stereo has no internal B
I have a non-Bluetooth non-smart LG TV that I would like to connect to my stereo that has Bluetooth what do I do what can I g
Powered Bluetooth stereo speakers and small central transmitter
bluetooth transmitter from TV to bluetooth receiver at the classic stereo.
Looking for Wifi speakers with Aux-OUT to connect to vintage stereo

ASK THE COMMUNITY