Help choosing between 2 laptops

Raftaar2

Estimable
Aug 20, 2015
Hello

I am going to buy a laptop and I am currently undecided between two laptops. My main usage will be surfing, watching videos, video editing, and playing some games (but not big ones).

HP laptop Pavilion 17-f232nf 17.3"
AMD quad core A-10 7300 1.9 ghz, 6 GB memory, 1 TB storage, AMD Radeon R7 M260 2 GB , 1600x900 display.
Or
Lenovo Flex 2 15.6"
Intel dual core i3-4030u 1.9 ghz, 8 gb memory, 1 tb storage, nvidia GeForce 820m 2 gb, full hd 1920x1080 display

I personally think that the hp is more powerful but on the other hand as I watch quite a lot of movies the full hd display of Lenovo really attracts me. But would the display quality would really be that much different ? By the way my range is max 360£. Couldn't find anything better at this range .

What do you guys think ? Thanks.

Solution
The question is how important is gaming and video editing. If it is a lot then the hp is better as the screen is lower which makes it easier to play games and edit videos for the gpu. If surfing the web and watching videos is more important then the lenovo is better as the screen res will make a difference. Also remember that the lenovo is smaller which results in a higher pixel density which should make the videos look better than the hp.
The question is how important is gaming and video editing. If it is a lot then the hp is better as the screen is lower which makes it easier to play games and edit videos for the gpu. If surfing the web and watching videos is more important then the lenovo is better as the screen res will make a difference. Also remember that the lenovo is smaller which results in a higher pixel density which should make the videos look better than the hp.

Solution