Help choosing decent headset?

Twixamot

Distinguished
May 26, 2011
Okay im edging towards the Razer Charcharias: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003PAGQZK/ref=asc_df_B003PAGQZK3035034?smid=A3EISXY0VA32G1&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22218&creativeASIN=B003PAGQZK

but apparently anything with 'gaming' in the title is rubbish. All i need is a decent headset with a good microphone in it, by budget is around £60 but like with the Razer, if its good and looks nice i can go over. I'd like your suggestions because i've been browsing around for ages and i can't find anything good :fou:

jhernandez

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2011
I am also in the market for a pair of earphones and boiled down to a jays set. I am specifically inclined in choosing a-jays 3. I am not going to need a build it microphone so I would have to go with this instead of the version four.

I have tried it personally on a local store and it has excellent build quality and the sound quality is great, but not exceptional. Fair enough for a 60-dollar tag price.

If you are looking for something with deep base though, I would not suggest this one as this is playing right about the middle of bass and excellent treble.