Help hooking up

gat2365

Prominent
Oct 25, 2017
I have a Samsung 6500 series curved smart 4k tv with 2 HDMI connections, samsung 4k Bluetooth dvd with 1 HDMI connector. I purchased a Klipsch RSB14 Sound bar. I have cable service, time Warner with a newer Arris router. I haven't the foggiest idea how to hook it up, I'm old. I tried but don't know how to connect to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. I don't have a optic connection on tv, can I use HDMI cables? Please help. Thank you

Solution
Sure looks like there is an optical audio out on the TV unless that is not what your model looks like. You may want to list your exact TV model.

373054-lcdledoledplasmatvs-samsung-un60ju6500-d-4.jpg

For WiFi, your TV instructions and setup guide will have all the info you need, just go into the setup options and look for a network or something similar option.

Connect the 4k player to the TV, connect the soundbar to the TV with the optical cable. You may need to go into the TV options and disable the onboard speakers and enable the audio output.
Sure looks like there is an optical audio out on the TV unless that is not what your model looks like. You may want to list your exact TV model.

373054-lcdledoledplasmatvs-samsung-un60ju6500-d-4.jpg

For WiFi, your TV instructions and setup guide will have all the info you need, just go into the setup options and look for a network or something similar option.

Connect the 4k player to the TV, connect the soundbar to the TV with the optical cable. You may need to go into the TV options and disable the onboard speakers and enable the audio output.

Solution