Help in finding laptop number

gamings129

Prominent
Feb 3, 2018
Code:
I have BYOD at my school at and on the paper there is written: security number of my child's device and I don't know what it means I asked my teacher and she said it's not the password on the back of my laptop i have these things written: product name, serial number, service tag, and windows product key which one do i write

Solution
I would say serial number, probably just to make sure that it is yours and not someone else's. I don't know about giving out your product key, as it is propiarty to your system, but I would think the serial number would be enough.

If your paper is about wireless it may be the following:
The security key code is the code thats pops up whenever you finish setting up your wireless adaptor. So no one can use your internet without it..

What is your paper specifically on?

Ady_1_

Prominent
May 1, 2017
I would say serial number, probably just to make sure that it is yours and not someone else's. I don't know about giving out your product key, as it is propiarty to your system, but I would think the serial number would be enough.

If your paper is about wireless it may be the following:
The security key code is the code thats pops up whenever you finish setting up your wireless adaptor. So no one can use your internet without it..

What is your paper specifically on?

Solution