Help! Malware? Virus? Kaspersky detects URL virus and blocked them but...

Jeibher Ramirez

Estimable
Jan 31, 2015
Hi to everyone, in the couple of days i have been experiencing something weird and stressfull, i have kaspersky 2016 Anti virus (recently upgrated to 2017) and it is blocking some URL from every browser, Edge, Explorer and chrome, the web pages are:

• adserve.cpmba.se
    bestarmour4u.work
    bestarmour4u.work/favicon.ico
    show.*********** Varies sites

I have runned Malwarebytes antimalware, Spybot, Adwcleaner, kaspersky full scan, and nothing shows up, i even formated my whole computer 2 times and the 2 times the URL gets blocked by kaspersky, but how do i get them removed once for all, can you help me please???

Running Win10 1155

Sorry for my english but please help me

shmu26

Estimable
Feb 18, 2014
It sounds like you have an add-on/extension in your browser that is causing those re-directs.
when you reinstall your browser and log in to your account, it syncs your settings back to the way they were before.
You need to restore your browser to its default settings.
whatever browser you are using, do a google search for how to restore that browser to default settings.
all browsers have a way to do that.

Jeibher Ramirez

Estimable
Jan 31, 2015

I tried that but still no fix, i didnt install any extension or bar on my browsers, just the pop ups start to show, and i format 2 times all ready, and is not performace critical but it is annoying, what should i do!??