Help Me choose My new Phone

Gtkill

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
Hello ,
So there is a clearance at my phone operator and i have to choose one these Phones, So please help me choose the best one :

BlackBerry Bold 9000
BlackBerry Bold 9700
BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105
BlackBerry Torch
HTC Sensation Z710e
LG BL40
LG P920 3D
Nokia E7
Nokia Lumia 800
Nokia Lumia 820
Nokia Lumia 900
Nokia N8
Nokia N9
Nokia X6
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S
Samsung I9100 GALAXY S2
Samsung I8190 Galaxy S3 Mini
Htc Windows phone 8S

Thanks in advance :)

Solution
the s3 mini isn't as good as the origninal S3.
I think The sensation is great but if i could choose between the S2 and the sensation i would choose the S2.
Blackberry isn't updating his "old" stuff anymore and I think windows phone is great if u like it but that's an OS that you're going to hate or like.
I don't suggest to take an os thats build by the brand of the phone but you can better take an os that will be updated. (no Nokia N8 ,Nokia N9 ,Nokia X6 is what i mean)
So i would go for the samsung galaxy S2 or One of the nokia windows phones if u like them :)

Gtkill

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013

No, the original S3 is unfortunately not a choice ,i just compared it to it as a reference.

methe

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
the s3 mini isn't as good as the origninal S3.
I think The sensation is great but if i could choose between the S2 and the sensation i would choose the S2.
Blackberry isn't updating his "old" stuff anymore and I think windows phone is great if u like it but that's an OS that you're going to hate or like.
I don't suggest to take an os thats build by the brand of the phone but you can better take an os that will be updated. (no Nokia N8 ,Nokia N9 ,Nokia X6 is what i mean)
So i would go for the samsung galaxy S2 or One of the nokia windows phones if u like them :)

Solution

Gtkill

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013

Yes they seem to be good choices ,but what about the HTC sensation and the LGs ?

methe

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013

The htc sensation is a good choise like i said but i would choose for an S2 (see the 2nd line)
and one of the LG's is an Old one which i wouldn't choose because its already old and i think the hardware of it isn't good.
the other one is new to me and seems redicoulous with its weird display format and it looks like this one's old to?
the two LG's doesn't even come close to the hardware of the galaxy S2 or the HTC sensation,...

Gtkill

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013

Sorry i misunderstanted you when you talked about the HTC i thought you were talking about the feeling (sensation) of the S3,anyway thanks for the reply ; i personnaly don't like LG anyway.
So i can not see any difference between the S3 mini and S2 ?

methe

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
I think the S2 is worth its price, it costs a little more but it has super amoled plus screen, better camera front AND back,better camera for filming, (in 1080p instead of the s3 mini which has 720p) faster cpu clock, better battery-life
but if u really like nfc you can choose for the s3 mini.

Gtkill

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013

I like the s2 too ,what do you mean by nfc ?

Gtkill

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
Thanks methe, i also added HTC windows phone 8s to the list what do you think about it ?Also if you have to choose between android and windows phone 8 what would you choose ?

methe

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
personaly I like android the most because its open-source and has much roms which gives you even more options than the original android. (if you want a rom you can get one on XDA-Developers this site has some really good ones)
I don't really like the windows phone 8 OS (but like i said its personaly) because it doesn't have as much apps and options.
And in the past I had an Windows Phone 6.5 professional phone which wasn't nearly the experience
I have with an android phone.
ofcourse i'm talking about an old OS (=WP 6.5 professional) and WP8 Should be great now, the reviews of the wp8 Os are voted good but I think for now the android os is still the better one.
If you have any more questions u would be glad to help! ;)
-Methe

JobCreator

Honorable
Apr 18, 2013

Maybe in a year or two, Windows phones will be legit. Methe has a point, though. You can't even compare Windows with Android in terms of apps. The software simply is not out yet for the Windows phones. Android has billions of apps at your disposal.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

Actually, Jailbroken iOS devices can use a file explorer called "iFile."

Out of your list, though, I would choose the S3 Mini, or the HTC Sensation.

Gtkill

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
Thanks Apanzee ,If you Would have to choose between the galaxy S2 and HTC sensation what would you choose ? Also the S3 Mini is not available anymore :(

Gtkill

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
It's a little bit difficult to choose between these two ,The S2 has more storage capacity ,ram and upgradable to jelly bean,But the HTC has better Screen ppi.
is the extra 300mb of ram can make a difference ?and is it possible to install an unofficial jelly bean rom on the htc ?