Question Help me figure out how my bf blocked. My friend's number in my phone! I've searched through my blocked numbers and it's no were ?

May 18, 2023
So my bf is jealous of all my male friends so I think he somehow blocked my friend's number on my phone because we can no longer text or call each other but I've looked in all my settings on my phone and it's not on any blocked list . Can anyone give me any good ideas on how to fix this so I can text and call my friend again ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 13, 2023
Trust me - jealous partners is a road that doesn't end well! Try restoring your phone from a recent backup (if you have one) and get yourself a new bf!

May 21, 2023
So my bf is jealous of all my male friends so I think he somehow blocked y friend number on my phone because we can no longer text or call each other but I've looked in all my settings on my phone and it's not on any blocked list . Can anyone give me any good ideas on how to fix this so I can text and call my friend again ?
he could have done it on a computer if he is creator of the cell phone account he is the only person that will have the capabilities to see all incoming calls and outgoing calling and texts he has access to all the information on his cell phone account so only way to change that is get your own cell phone account and never give anyone access to you phone account .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: englanddh2
May 21, 2023
he could have done it on a computer if he is creator of the cell phone account he is the only person that will have the capibilities to see all incoming calls and outgoinig calling and texts he has accesss to all the infomation on his cell phone account so only way to change that is get your own cell phone account and never give anyone access to you phone account .
even if you delete calls from your phone it will always keep a log of anything done on the phones on the account !!! no matter what !