Solved! Help me please. Want to install an ssd on My acer

Feb 12, 2019
Hello guys. I own an Acer Aspire e15 e5-575g-77fw and i want to install an Samsung SSD m2 860evo on It. My questions are: Is It compatible with PC and if not Can you suggest something else? And Can you explain me All the steps to install Windows on It and other programs? Thank you very Much.

Solution
You would need a SATA M.2 drive not an nvme, aside from that, M.2 drive will work. Steps to install Windows are pretty simple, either clone the existing setup to the new drive using a program like Macrium Reflect (I use the boot disk from it and clone it using an external USB enclosure) or create a set of recovery disks for the computer (should have a utility for that) or just download the OS form Microsoft if it's 10 or 8 and then install drivers from Acer support site. Other programs, you just need to install them, nothing fancy to do there. Get the media for them or download them and install them.

Since you had to ask how to install Windows instead of being able to find out on your own (as in do a web search), you may want to...
You would need a SATA M.2 drive not an nvme, aside from that, M.2 drive will work. Steps to install Windows are pretty simple, either clone the existing setup to the new drive using a program like Macrium Reflect (I use the boot disk from it and clone it using an external USB enclosure) or create a set of recovery disks for the computer (should have a utility for that) or just download the OS form Microsoft if it's 10 or 8 and then install drivers from Acer support site. Other programs, you just need to install them, nothing fancy to do there. Get the media for them or download them and install them.

Since you had to ask how to install Windows instead of being able to find out on your own (as in do a web search), you may want to have someone that knows computers help you out with the swap so you don't accidentally wipe your data out, so make backups, have them help you connect things and do the disk clone or setup, etc..

Solution
Feb 12, 2019

Since you had to ask how to install Windows instead of being able to find out on your own (as in do a web search), you may want to have someone that knows computers help you out with the swap so you don't accidentally wipe your data out, so make backups, have them help you connect things and do the disk clone or setup, etc..
Thank you very much