help me please

gokuvegeta

Estimable
Dec 3, 2014
i have a 51 inch plasma samsung tv. its connected to a multi outlet and i turned off the main power to the multi outlet and when i got home after several hours. i turn back on the switch and now theres no red light bottom corner of tv and its plugged in. what happened?

Solution
Try a different ac outlet that you know is OK to make sure that the problem is not internal to the TV. It is possible for one outlet on the strip to be bad. If your TV has a detachable power cord make sure it fits snugly. If that doesn't work you will have to get the TV serviced hopefully under warranty. Power supply problems are very common on most flat screen TVs. If you want to take a shot at it yourself try www.shopjimmy.com for replacement boards.
Try a different ac outlet that you know is OK to make sure that the problem is not internal to the TV. It is possible for one outlet on the strip to be bad. If your TV has a detachable power cord make sure it fits snugly. If that doesn't work you will have to get the TV serviced hopefully under warranty. Power supply problems are very common on most flat screen TVs. If you want to take a shot at it yourself try www.shopjimmy.com for replacement boards.

Solution